Music for me goes hand in hand with working out.
I’m always looking for inspiration for motivational songs for my gym/running playlist so thought I would share my current top 5:
- Titanium – David Guetta, Sia
- There’s something about this track that makes me feel invincible when I’m running, this makes me feel empowered and strong. ‘I’m bulletproof, nothing to lose’
2. All of Me (Tiesto’s Birthday Treatment Remix) – John Legend
- This is just a great song that I could easily listen to on repeat but it’s got a strong beat that gets you into a running rhythm.
- ‘Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections’
3. It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
- This track name says it all – this reminds me that I work out for my own health and my own way of life and that I wouldn’t change myself for anyone else. As soon as the chorus kicks in so does the running pace.
- ‘I did it my way
I just wanna live while I’m alive
It’s my life’
4. Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- The classic rocky training song.
- ‘Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive’
5. Glitterball – Sigma, Ella Henderson
- Looking at my current most listened to playlists Sigma actually features more than I realised. This is just a nice track for when i’m heading towards the cooling down period.
- ‘You’re like the sun to the evening rain
The bells are ringing, you’ve got me singing’
Feel free to let me know what is on your workout playlists i’m always looking for different tracks to update mine with.